Welfare cheese
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The original Jello pudding pops.</div></div> Walmart had those last year. We bought a ton of them! ahh the good ol days...
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Welfare cheese
GO VOLS
my fav. college treat was Plantation 6-pack creme-filled brownies. Only place in Radford that had them was the RTC beside of 81. Only other places I ever saw them was at Magic Mart and the (Chevron?) gas station at the Castlewood traffic light.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The original Jello pudding pops.</div></div> Walmart had those last year. We bought a ton of them! ahh the good ol days... </div></div>
Those weren't as good as the original.
I longed for a good pudding pop for years. I tried to make my own with mixed results. When I spotted them at Food City a few years ago, I thought I had died and went to heaven.
That is until I ate one. Nothing like the original.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Agree - they were shaped differently and had a slightly different texture than what I remember.
My mom's biscuits and gravy.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Pepsi Blue
The Slimer (ghostbusters) Hi-C drinks...
the original superman ice cream.. yeah, u can still find it.. but dang.. back in 90s.. loved it..
Does anybody remember when Michael Jordan had like his own sandwich at McDonald's? I don't remember what it was called.
oh heck, McDonalds Pizza.. wow.. loved that
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pepsi Blue
The Slimer (ghostbusters) Hi-C drinks...
the original superman ice cream.. yeah, u can still find it.. but dang.. back in 90s.. loved it..</div></div>
ecto cooler was good [censored]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks